Saturday, August 29, 2015

Fisher Price Sit Me Up Review

Ever since my daughter was born I have done tons of shopping for toys and clothes. Nothing just seems to be enough for her (lol). I'm always telling my fiance "She's getting bored with those...we have to get this..or that!" or I just don't think she has enough outfits so I go out as usual and buy her more clothes. 


One thing she does really like is the Fisher Price Sit Me Up Chair



This is her in her chair when she first got it...just 3 months old. I love love love that it comes with toys and the tray comes off. Big plus in my book! Plus it gave me a little extra time to do the dishes or finish my cup of coffee.

Now at 5 months she is a pro at it!

Another great feature is that is is portable! We go out and we love to bring this along :)

My point is if you are looking for something very versatile for your little one give this a try. They have a few to choose from and are all very cute and with a price that you cant beat



*Review was done based on my own experience using this*

No comments:

Post a Comment