Sunday, October 18, 2015

Baby's First Cold and Essentials

A cold?! What?! But I've tried everything to prevent it!


So, my baby girl MaKenna caught her first cold at 6 months old. Pretty good eh? Yes I do realize that most babies catch their first one before that however it didn't make it any easier for me.  
I have anxiety, especially health anxiety which doesn't make it any better.

Blah Blah Blah.

The point is we survived with the help of some awesome products!

Here is a cold checklist for you!

1. Infant Tylenol 
2. Infant Ibprophen (alternating every 4-6 hrs with Tylenol) if your baby is 6 months or older
3. NoseFrida! This thing rocks!


4. Little Remedies  Saline Nose Spray (to loosen everything Up in there) I love this brand and it's really easy to use! Baby hates it though...but what baby loves getting things put up their nose?
5. Baby Vicks or I use The Dollar General Brand ( I only use this at bed time)
6. Humidifier 

Last But definitely not least CUDDLES CUDDLES CUDDLES and a thermometer lol. 

What are your tips for helping baby with a cold?


1 comment: